Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse of 2017
best wireless keyboard and mouse are designed for your comfort. With a range that may extend up to 10 meters, you eliminate the delay and possible interference of working or playing from different locations. The wireless keyboard comes with the normal keyboard layout and the mouse can be taken anywhere you want as it easily fits into a computer bag.
Most wireless keyboards and mouse have a long battery life. Depending on how you use it and computing conditions, they can last for months without any need for you to change batteries. Of course, it comes with an “on’ and “off’ switch.
How to choose the best wireless keyboard and mouse:
When choosing the best wireless keyboard and mouse to use, one of the things you should consider is the range. This is very important. Since you intend to operate it as far away you’re your workstation as possible, there is a need for you to get one that can cover as much distance as possible. While it is possible for some wireless keyboards to operate through walls, others work best when you are in the same room with your workstation. Note that you get more interference with your wireless keyboard and mouse if you stay very far away from your workstation.
Other things to consider include:
1. Features: Wireless keyboards should allow you access to multiple programs by simply pushing a button. Usually, wireless keyboards have more features than the default keyboard which you get from the manufacturer of your computer system. It should be able to access your workstation from any part of the room. With proper programming, you may use your keyboard buttons without needing a wireless mouse. A wireless mouse may also contain features like the wireless keyboard.
2. Ergonomics: Depending on whether you are right-handed or left-handed, there is a wireless mouse for you. You can also get a wireless mouse that serves both users if you prefer it that way.
3. While choosing a wireless keyboard, you may decide to go for one that comes with a mini joystick or an integrated keyboard. With a wireless keyboard that comes with this feature, you may not have the need to get a wireless mouse. However, if you are used to the traditional way of using a mouse, then you may not bother with this feature.
4. Wrist rest: One other feature to look out for is a keyboard that can adjust to suit your body posture. Tented wireless keyboards are designed to maximize your comfort by reducing strain. In simple words, you need a wireless keyboard that is ergonomically designed.
5. Back-lit wireless keyboard and mouse: There are certain situations that find you in the dark. It may be the need to use either of your wireless keyboard or wireless mouse to operate your entertainment center. This action will need to be done using your computer. If you have to operate it in the dark, then there is a need for a wireless keyboard or wireless mouse that is back-lit. This feature will ensure that the dark does not prevent you from finding the right keys.
HP Wireless Classic
New Dell KM117
Showing all 7 results